The Assembly has these competences:
- To examine and determine the main directions of the Chamber’s activity
- To approve the Statute and its amendments and sends it to the Minister for approval
- To electe among members, by secret ballot or by open and special vote, the Presidency, the Presidium, the Chamber’s representatives in the Union of Chambers, and the Audit Committee, according to Article 20 of this law no. 9640 dt. 9/11/2006 “For Chamber of Commerce and Industry” and defines the remuneration for the Chamber of Deputies and the Audit Committee.
- To approve the program and the budget
- To examine and approve the annual report on the activities in the General and the financial activity of the Chamber.
- To approve the annual quota of members
- To approve various acts for the functioning and organization of the Chamber.