The Presidency is the executive body of the Chamber. It has the following competencies:
- Approves the work programs, related to the tasks and objectives of the Roo
- Approves the organizational structure of the administrative apparatus of the Chamber, the functions and salaries of the employees of this apparatus.
- Examines the internal regulation of the Chamber’s administrative apparatus
- Reviews the annual financial program and budget before submitting it to the Assembly for approval.
- Provides rewards for services provided by external experts
- Establishes rules for the use of funds and their administration.
- Proposes changes to the Statute of the Chamber
- Orders the agenda for the day of Assembly of the Chamber Assembly
- Make decisions on all issues that are raised for consideration by the Chairman in the Presidency and / or by the Secretary of the Chamber
The Presidency is responsible for:
- the implementation of the Assembly’s decisions
- carrying out the activity of the Chamber